Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nelson, Boom!

The Creamery, If you have never been to Nelson, WI to visit the creamery you are missing out.  This Hippie Hooker decided to stop in for something to munch on for the ride home (and perhaps bomb, should the opportunity arise! And it always does!) 


I chose my bomb, and walked in through their old screen doors.  My mouth immediately started to salivate in anticipation of the delightful treats to come.  The decisions I was about to make could be some of the most difficult I would have to make, at least for the next hour or two.

I perused passed the cheese in the center and my eyes locked gaze with this handsome sack of garlic cheese curds.  It was love at first sight.  The Hippie Hooker was hooked.  I made my purchase and sat outside on the lovely weather warn benches. 

I stuck my hand inside that paper sack and tore into the curd bag as quickly as I could, I can still almost taste those yummy cheese curds!  I ate a few, and they were like heaven! 

But this wasn't why The Hippie Hooker was really there, those darn cheese curds were doing something to me, they were trying to foil my mission of bombing the place.  I won't be fooled so easily Mr Garlic Cheese Curd!  Nice try!

I noticed that while I was in my moment of curded bliss, a few people had sat around me, this could prove to be a difficult mission.  I was a bit nervous.

I got out my blue curly-q bomb and started to tie it on.  The gentleman sitting right next to me had the most confused look on his face.  My hands were shaking a bit as I said "It's a bit of a traveling art project, ever hear of yarn bombing?"  Well that caught the attention of one lady who was sitting next to me on the other side.  I briefly explained what it was, and she had to have her picture taken with me and the bomb. 

Over all the trip was a lot of fun, I only had purchased one sweater, one beef stick and a bag of yummy cheese curds.  A week later, I am not sure if the Nelson bomb or the Eagle bomb are still up, but I do know that the Farmers bomb is still waving in the wind! 


Until next time, Yours
The Hippie Hooker!

No comments:

Post a Comment