Sunday, May 15, 2011

The National Eagle Center.... Consider It Bombed!

So what is a Hippie Hooker to do when she finds herself in a town like Wabasha, MN with chrocheted bombs just waiting to go off? 

While I passed through the streets filled with people scooping up their treasures from the garage sales, I wondered where in this tiny town would I bomb.  Then it dawned on me.  There happens to be a place in Wabasha called the National Eagle Center, housing Bald Eagles and educating the world about the amazing creatures that they are.  On my face grew a sinister grin as I pulled into a parking stall.

I casually walked around the front of the building, noting that there were two garbage bins right in front of the entrance to the building.  Perfect!  I could stick a bomb on one of those and place is just so the people working in the building wouldn't be able to see it. 

never having been to the NEC, I wanted to see what it looked like.  I walked into the building and was blown away by the amount of eagle stuff you could buy!  They had anything you could ever imagine in the form of an eagle.  This is just one shot of the nick nacks and paddy whacks.  Why?







Secondly I was shocked by the price!   Really?  Today, all the Hippie Hooker would see of this place was the gift shop and this imposing admission fee sign. 










I left with a slight smerk on my face.  Now they were REALLY getting bombed!


I chose my spot, sat on the curb next to it and quickly pulled it from my sack. I tied it on and snapped a few shots and left.  No one walked by as I was doing it, but as I was leaving someone did stop and read the tag!  That excited me!


On the road again!  Nelson, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment