Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hippie Hooker Has A Dream!

It is I, the Hippie Hooker.  Last night as I was curled up in bed, cats snuggled around me, I had a dream.

It all started when, just before hitting the sack I finished a tag that was meant for a post of some sort, a sign post.  I used lime green yarn and topped it off with matching green and blue eyelash yarn for some pizazz.

By the time I had finished this piece and was ready for bed, it was nearly 2 a.m. I was feeling a little guilty for not putting up my tag right away, as I had the perfect place for it.  I wanted it in a location I could see from my window.  But, I shoved this tiny bit of guilt aside and went to bed.

I should have hung the tag.  I began to dream about the spot where I was going to bomb.  I had it in my bomb in hand, had made a tag for it, and was bundling up to go out in the elements.  Yes, snow, wind, freezing cold temperatures.  (In reality it is on the cusp of spring, and I would beat the teeth out of anyone who told me wished for winter again at this moment!)   I got outside and started to trudge through the snow.  Only as I got closer, the snow progressively got deeper.

This snow got so deep, that I lost my boot in the bottom of a snow drift. (This is actually something that had happened to me a few years ago, on my walk to work after a freak March snow storm had dumped over a foot of snow over night!  I got stuck in a plow's drift! Imagine, if you will, you are driving by and see someone's feet sticking out of a drift, one with a boot and the other with nothing but a sock.) My dream progressed in such a way that I had to dive in and get my boot, only then it was my yarn bomb!

I had grabbed it (magically my boots were both on my feet) and began to struggle to get out.  I was almost straight up and down, and was struggling to get out.

Needless to say, that tag never got hung up in my dream.  When I awoke this morning, it still was laying on my sofa, just where I had left it when I had finished it. 

What does it all mean? Will I get stuck in some trouble if I tag again?  Should I, the Hippie Hooker stop my dastardly deeds?

One word.....

No!

On to start more of my "chain" gang of hooked graffiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment